Regulations dictate how long you must study prior to taking the final quiz. Due to this requirment you must wait the designated amount of time before you take the test.
By purchasing this course you acknowledges that you qualify for CEUs and be in compliance with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB):
- CEUs will not be provided for tests that score below 80%. Once completed, Certificates of Completion for each article purchased will be available for you to view and download by clicking the "My Certificates" link at the top of the webpage after you click the Users button.
- The link to the CEU test will include a login name. It is recommended that you DO NOT begin reading the article until you have submitted your order. In accordance with BACB guidelines, you must be be logged in for the duration noted on the article. For example, for 1 Unit CEUs, you must be logged into the testing site for at least 50 minutes; for 2 Unit CEUs, you must be logged into the testing site for at least 1 hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes).
- Written evaluative feedback must be given for every article. It is listed as the last question for each quiz.
- You understand that testing information is collected and, upon request, must be submitted to the BACB. *If at any time you have a complaint regarding any content within this website or any of its testing materials, please direct them directly to ABA Connection via our contact form HERE. The following instructions for making complaints comes directly from the BACB where "ACE provider/ACE Coordinator" represents ABA Connection, "BACB CE Event" represents the CEU articles, and "participant" represents YOU.
- All complaints, "including those regarding potential BACB CE Event Requirements violations must first be directed to the ACE provider/ACE coordinator in writing with copies of all written communications between the parties provided to the BACB. If a complaint cannot be resolved with the provider, the participant may file a formal complaint directly with the BACB using a form provided by the BACB upon request. The formal complaint must identify each event standard that was allegedly violated and specify the nature of the alleged violation. After reviewing the formal complaint, the BACB will inform the provider in writing about the complaint and will allow the provider 30 days to submit a written response to the BACB. At that time, the provider must also submit all documentation relating to the complaint as well as documentation of any and all other complaints received and resolved by the provider. If the provider fails to respond in a timely fashion, or if the evidence provided to the BACB does not adequately refute the allegations stated in the complaint, the provider’s approval status may be sanctioned by the BACB. Potential sanctioning actions include, but are not limited to: suspending the provider’s approval status until the complaint has been resolved to the BACB’s satisfaction; requiring the provider to revise its Type 2 CE events, procedures, and/or instructors; or revoking the provider’s approval status altogether. Decisions to sanction a provider may be appealed to the BACB Board of Directors in accordance with the BACB appeal procedures."
This website accepts PayPal. If you do not currently have PayPal, you may submit payment as a guest on the PayPal website after you Submit an order. PayPal accepts Credit and Debit cards for those who do not have a PayPal account. Please confirm purchase through their website directly.